Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 1 of 5

Omg, so stoked with myself, its 5pm and I’ve only had a handful of nuts and half a banana today. It’s a good start to my 5 day diet :) hopefully I can keep it going…
You know once you kind of get over that initial hunger its really not so bad. I felt hungry this morning round 10, as I’d usually have morning tea at this time, but I just filled up on water and I was sweet. Its just breaking routine, once you step over the line its fine.
I anticipate I’ll be hungry tonight around 7 (dinnertime) so I plan to drink heaps from 6 – 7 and if necessary have a carrot. Then I’ll head to bed early to avoid any chance that I might feel the need to snack.
Oh I really hope this helps… just want to go down… its become a necessity, like, when I get on the scales and it hasn’t gone down, (whether its stayed the same or gone up) I cringe and I feel so shit. But prior to today I have been eating kinda naughtily… so I guess I deserve it. This week will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's usually easier once you get into the swing of it. Go Skinny Go! ;)

    ReplyDelete