Yup its been pretty much 5 months since my last post, and there have been a few reasons why:
1. Lack of access to internet, my laptop is fu*ked, can’t get on the net without it crashing
2. Got a new job (whoop) but have had to work, as am in an office with my boss who can see straight on my screen…. No time for play
3. Embarrassed… have been on a rollercoaster of up and down dieting, losing a kg, and then putting on 2, again and again…. Haven’t weighed myself in a couple of months as I’m scared to see the result…
Anyway now I’m back and determined to end this terrible cycle and get skinny by Summer
It’s July now, so I’ve hot about 4 months to shape up and get a sexy flat stomach and slim thieghs before summer (summer is in December over here)
Now last time I was using this handy motivation tool (love blogging!) was in Feb, when I was weighing in at around about 57kg. Now I’d estimate I’m closer to 60kg . Gay balls.
But My goal for December will be 52kg ---- total weight to loose: 8kg.
Honestly that’s not even that much over 4 months, so I’m not exactly setting the bar super high, but at least it’s a start. And if I do reach this target, I will (hopefully) be most satisfied, and it will only really get better from there.
So with 8kg’s to loose how will I do it:
-Gym minimum of 5 times per week, atleast 1 hour sessions, with high cardio workout included
- Cut down on BREAD!!! Goodness I eat so much of this stuff!
- Take special days to diet – actually did a vege/ fruits diet last week for 5 days, and it was alright, going to try this “Wonder Soup” diet soon, maybe next week as it looks alright too
- Just make healthy choices in general…. Start slow and build myself up
SO I know its easier said than done, but I WANT TO BE SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I will follow my plan and do good and I WILL BE!!!!!